Candl Stack 03
The robust 5-piece candle stack
The box contains 1 stack of 3 candles & 2 holders in different dimensions (see details below)
About the brand:
Stan Editions, founded by 28-year-old Belgian entrepreneur Stan Verstraete, is a young design brand in which Stan develops refreshing new products, sometimes in cooperation with other interesting designers and creatives. The first product, CANDL STACKS, is the result of the search for a new way to use candles. Inspired by the increasing supply of sculpted candles, the team behind Stan Editions developed their own candle sculpture in 2020. This is a tower of candles that can be stacked, dismantled, burned up and rebuilt in endless ways.
The unique thing about Stan Editions is that it gives the user, both the end consumer and the shops, the freedom to create their own towers or stacks. The Stan Editions pre-made stacks are just a start, they encourage creativity and form the basic package to build on. The addition of one new color or shape suffices to form a completely new stack. In this way, both the end consumer and the shops get the chance to build stacks that are perfectly attuned to their own universe and interior. Be creative, keep on stacking!
Dimensions: Total (stacked modules) H: 9.6" x W: 3.9"
Burn Time: (complete set) 80 hours
Stack 03 Individual Specifications:
Candle 11000: H: 3.7"x W: 1.5" Burn time: ~12 hours
Holder 11001: (Holder no wick) H: 1.8" x W: 2.7"
Candle 11002: H: 2.3"x W: 2.7" Burn time: ~24 hours
Candle 11006: H: 2.3" x W: 3" Burn time: ~46 hours
Holder 11009: (Holder no wick) H: 1.8" x W: 3.9"
Materials: Odorless Paraffin Wax
Designed in: Belgium
Made in: Poland
Safety / Care Instructions:
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Keep wick trimmed to 0.20"
- Always leave at least 8" between other candles in proximity
- Never place candles near heat sources
- Always place candles on heat resistant-surface
- Always keep candles away from flammable objects and material
- Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- When burning the candle it is recommended to remove the stickers
- To ensure stability and shape candle should be burned in holder module 11001 or 11009